What you can do to protect yourself
What the University does to protect you
- The University has security cover for our campuses and our halls of residence. Security measures vary between locations and times of day, and may include campus lighting, security staff, CCTV coverage, an on-campus emergency phone number, trained first responders and more.
- Personal safety alarms are available free of charge from the Students’ Union on every campus.
- The University has launched the Campus Watch initiative to promote safety and security of students.
- The University works with local police forces and promotes security related messages and communications to raise student awareness of various issues at relevant times in the academic year.
- The University fulfills its obligations under the government’s Prevent Agenda
Burglaries in Treforest
November 16, 2016
Freshers' Guide to... Neighbours
September 22, 2016
Time to TALK about domestic abuse and sexual violence
September 16, 2016